Gregg A. Johnson
Gregg A. Johnson is an Of Counsel attorney with Garganese, Weiss, D’Agresta & Salzman, P.A. He focuses his practice in Landlord Tenant, Construction, Local Government Law and Litigation.
Gregg previously worked at a private law firm primarily handling plaintiff’s medical malpractice cases and before that, as a Hillsborough County Senior Assistant Attorney, where he was responsible for construction related litigation as well as transactional work. He also served the Hillsborough County Public Transportation Commission as general counsel and primary litigation attorney. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1993, and is a graduate of the University of Houston Law Center (J.D.) where he participated in the John Black Moot Court Team, Hippard Mock Trial Team and Intellectual Property Students Organization. He is rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Business and Contract Disputes
- Commercial and Residential Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Commercial and Residential Lease Preparation and Negotiations
- Construction and Lien Law
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Personal Injury Defense
- Premises and Products Liability Disputes
- Corrado v. RP Realty Partners, LLC, No. 6:09-cv-1537-Orl-31GJK, 2010 WL 571970 (M.D. Fla. Feb. 16, 2010)
- Lefkowitz v. Quality Labor Mgmt., LLC, 159 So. 3d 147 (Fla. 5th DCA 2014)