Vivian P. Cocotas
Vivian Cocotas is a senior attorney with [compnay_short] She specializes in the areas of complex commercial, construction, products liability and real estate litigation. She is the recipient of the highest rating (AV) given by Martindale-Hubbell for legal ability and ethics and has been appointed to the Florida Bar Civil Procedure Rules Committee.
She has represented numerous large and middle market companies, contractors, financial institutions, small businesses and individuals in cases involving contract disputes, business torts, government bid protests, intellectual property, labor and employment issues and products liability litigation.
- Education and School Law
- First Amendment Disputes
- AV Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Recognized by the Florida Supreme Court, the Florida Bar's Young Lawyers Division and the Florida Pro Bono Coordinators for her 2013 pro bono work.
- Bell v. City of Winter Park, No. 6:12-cv-1560-Orl-37GJK, 2013 WL 868195 (M.D. Fla. Mar. 7, 2013)
- Bell v. City of Winter Park, 745 F.3d 1318 (11th Cir. 2014)
- Crystal Dunes Owners Ass’n, Inc. v. City of Destin, Fla., 476 Fed. Appx. 180 (11th Cir. 2012)
- Wright v. Polk County Pub. Health Unit, 601 So. 2d 1318 (Fla. 2d DCA 1992)